Friday, January 11, 2013

few nights ago...
the hubs: how do you want to celebrate your birthday?
me: i dont want to celebrate... we also never do anything special for your birthday... (we were at alishan on his birthday and there wasnt much choice of food for him to choose... poor boy)
the hubs: but you are special!

dunno what he have been eating in the day... honey maybe?


***

anyway, he bought me to tried the steak at black angus at orchard parade hotel. the place has been around for quite sometime but we never had the chance to go try it.




soup and appetizer. 

the main. 

the beef is as tender as they promise it to be. good!
just wasnt juicy like normal steak cus princess says its aged.

thanks lao gong for the birthday treat!


***


just a few minutes ago..
the hubs: what you doing?
me: writing down how much my darlin love me?
the hubs: but your darlin dont love you...
me: do you love me?
the hubs: yes..
me: then who are you?
the hubs: i am your lao-gong!

-_-"

No comments: